USSC’s B Series driver seats are ergonomically designed to help reduce day-to-day driver fatigue and stress. The structural integrity built into each seat greatly dampens erratic movements caused by varying road surfaces. Design options offer a variety of custom seat choices catering for most needs.
- I Back (900 mm) with integrated headrest
- H Back (700 mm) with optional adjustable 4-way headrest
- M Back (600 mm) with optional adjustable 4-way headrest
- R Back (900 mm) racing style backrest with integrated headrest
- Upholstery: Standard durable seat materials either in fabric or vinyl
- Back Recline: Seat backrest is infinitely adjustable
- All controls can be mounted on either side of the seat
- Suspension/Height Adjuster
- Low Profile Air Suspension
- Low Profile Mechanical Suspension
- Standard Mechanical Suspension
- Mechanical Height Adjuster
- Lumbar Support: Infinitely adjustable mechanical lumbar
- Armrests: a right or left hand-moulded front armrest adjusts relative to the backrest’s position and can be flipped out of the way.
- Upholstery: custom seat upholstery options available with customer specified material.
- Seat Belts: 2 point or 3 point
- Seat Alarm or Seat belt alarm
- Seat Heater