The Primo XL from Grammer is a unique, innovative seating concept. It is the first seat for forklift trucks and construction machines with a low-profile suspension, optionally available with pneumatic or mechanical suspension and quick weight adjustment. The broad, ergonomic seat cushions and the height and angle adjustable armrests support the body as optimal as the backrest, where the angle is adjustable from -5° to +30°.
The Primo supports you also when driving backward: the asymmetrical backrest is tapered on the right side which makes it easier to turn around in the seat. As the first low-profile compact seat the Primo is equipped with a lumbar support for the sensitive lumbar region. The backrest height is adjustable in 13 steps up to 170 mm, according to the body height or work situation.
- Air suspension (12V or 24V compressor)
- Non-adjustable shock absorber
- 110mm suspension stroke
- Electropneumatic quick weight adjustment - 45-170kg
- 210mm fore & aft isolator
- Mechanical lumbar support
- Adjustable backrest angle -5 to +30 degrees
- Insertable backrest extension
- Duo-sensitive retractable belt
- 470mm seat cushion width
- Operator presence switch
- Low-frequency suspension
- Seat heating
- Document box